Mombasa was once a heavily contested city, sitting as it does on an important international trade route. With Portuguese and Omani kingdoms fighting over the rule of the island city, there is plenty to learn on your visit here. With cultures mixing over the centuries, you will discover different types of:
As you embark on your tour of the city.
Along with a museum to give the beautiful city some historical context, there are old, winding streets to stroll down, ancient markets to bargain at, iconic landmarks to take in, and local handicrafts to appreciate. Mombasa is a city filled with history yet still thriving through to modernity.
Your private tour of Mombasa will be expertly led by our English-speaking Kenyan tour guide. They will help you discover new foods and old worlds, and learn something of Kenyan and Swahili culture. This is an ideal tour to add to your visit to Diani or add on to the beginning or end of your safari.
- Its a 1 day tour in Mombasa, Kenya.
- Safari Starts from Mombasa.
- Best Time to Visit:- All Year Round.
- Destinations:- Fort Jesus Museum, Mombasa Old Town & Heller Park
- Type of transport: – Road using a comfortable 4×4 Tour van/4×4 Jeep (Land Cruiser)
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.