A Night with Kilimanjaro Safari
Being the highest mountain in Africa, Kilimanjaro is an icon of these lands. Amboseli National Park butts up against the national park that hosts the mountain in Tanzania and is afforded stunning views because of it. Brief as this safari in Kenya may be, you will be able to photograph amazing animals with Kilimanjaro as your backdrop. Amboseli is home to the big five of the African safari, and with a pinch of luck along with expert guidance from your driver, you should be able to sight all of them.
What to Expect
With the splendor of Amboseli National Reserve, coupled with the majesty of Mt Kilimanjaro, this African safari is the perfect choice for animal and elephant lovers. Famed for its population of wildlife such as:
- Somali Ostrich
You can also opt for a Masai village visit adjacent to the park and get to grasp something about their unique culture. Am sure you will love it!.
- Its a 2 Days 1 Nights Amboseli safari.
- Safari Starts from Nairobi and Ends in Nairobi.
- Destinations:- Amboseli National Park.
- Type of transport:- Road using a 4×4 comfortable 7 seater Tour van / Jeep (Land Cruiser).
- Best Time To Visit: Doable All Year round.
- Accommodation:- any of your choice.
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Prices & Seasons 2023
- All transfers
- All accommodation during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional